Friday, October 24, 2008

Update from Oz

Well life with two little men is very hectic. Hayden still does not sleep through the night so I feel tired all the time. We are trying a few new techniques to try and get him to be a better sleeper. Every night I say to myself "tonight will be the night he sleeps through". Our little man is 10 months old now and is walking. I cannot believe it. It is so cute to see him walking, he is getting more and more confident every day. Maison is loving being back at Kinder. We have enrolled him for four year old kinder next year. He has suddenly lost the baby look and looks like a big boy. The shops are both doing really well. Fortunately in the current economic climate people are turning to booze and tobacco. My finger is looking really good and I am planning on getting back on the horse and doing some more sewing. I have not had the courage to use the cutter since my little accident.

2 comments:

Brandie Page said...

You updated yay. I bet Hayden is so tiny walking. You need some pics of you too. Oh and send me some pictures when you want me to make you a header.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you updated you slacker!!!!!!Glad the finger is better. Your kids sure are cute...