Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We have had a very busy couple of weeks. Rod's mum came down from Brisbane for a visit, she is always a great help to have around. She was only here for a couple of days when I decided to reshape my finger by cutting a piece off it. That left grandma at home with the boys while I had to get our neighbour to drive me to hospital. Of all the nights that mum was out for dinner!!!!!! Grandma ended up being very busy as I am unable to get my finger wet. What a shame I cannot do any dishes Hahahahaha. I have now had two visits to the Plastic Surgeon and it appears to be healing well. I was very close to having a skin graft.

It is the last week of term and then we have two weeks holiday. We are hoping to get away for a few days. Weather permitting we will get out and about for some day trips too.

No comments: